this is another part of my experience.Well they delivered the bed and only one base on July 28,2015, So I called them, know one knows whats going on.

the girl told me later that it would take up to 2 weeks for delivery of the other base. Well never got a call back and finally talked to the Manager she hung up on me . My wife talked to them and the girl told her that she would call her back that was on Aug 8,2015, never got a call back. We have got my credit card company involved, have to wait for them to resolved this.

Still never got a call back from them and its Aug 11,2015.

All this time Ive never got calls back or Emails, nothing.I'm going to get ahold of better business bureau.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $5500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Olejo. The most disappointing about articulated split king beds from Olejo was bad business experiance Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Olejo.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Olejo to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Olejo?

Comments

Mr.Harley,

First off calling the BBB, will not do you any good at all.

The person you need to be calling is your State Consumer Rep. Go through your State Governors office, you will get some help, you will get a response and most likely very soon.

If you wait for BBB, or the Company in question, or even your CC; you can pretty much hang it up.If you want action, fair action, then call the right people who can really help you.