I will never shop with this company again.On June 2, I ordered a toffee color leather recliner and paid through PayPal instant transfer.

The end of June I received a call from Olejo saying they did not have that color so I back-ordered it. I did not hear from them again. I called in early August to check on the order and was told they could not give me the toffee chair. They offered a chocolate color I did not want.

I emailed them to say I would take a red or coffee chair and I was told they did not have a red or coffee chair. On August 11, I sent an email requesting an order cancellation and full refund because they could not fill my order. I received an email August 12 saying they would process my refund and it would take 7 to 10 business days. As of September 6, I still have not received my refund.

I have made numerous phone calls and sent numerous emails always to be told that I will see it any day now. I called again and was told the refund was never processed and that the request would go directly to Accounting for processing. I called the next day and have once again been told that it has been processed and I will see my refund in 5 to 7 business days. The website still says all of the colors for this chair are available.

Outrageous, frustrating experience and I still have not received my refund as of September 6.

This has taken 3 months and is still not resolved!I do not recommend this store.

Had an Experience with Olejo?

Comments