Olejo - Do NOT do business with this company or regret it!

SEVERAL COMPLAINTS!!! I ordered a vanity from this company.

I spoke with customer service online before I placed the order because I wanted to make sure that everything shown in the picture was included. She told me absolutely and that its the vanity shown in the picture. Fast forward to 2 months later (yes, it took two months from the time I ordered to actually getting the item delivered)... the 2 guys set up the vanity and its missing the mirror....

I said what is this? Delivery guy said they don't have the mirror for it and it didn't come as part of the order. I said YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME, WHAT!!!!!! Pissed off beyond belief.

You should see how *** this thing looks without the mirror that was supposed to come with it. Even the delivery guy said this company is horrible and that all they do is deliver for them. Complete false advertising. Liars.

Horrible customer service.

Don't do it. I have been trying all week to get in touch with someone and they don't pick up their phones

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Bad business experiance.

Olejo - Customer Care Review from Yonkers, New York

Yonkers, New York 2 comments
5.0

I have been trying to call you with no luck.I have been on the phone. For 4 days for.1 hr every day the button #2 so you can call me back so i dont have to stay on the phone dose NOT work. I have a charge on my acct. For $ 41.34.I spoke to Erin who was very kind but the charge is still on my acct.Im not rushing anyone to process my order. I would like some one to at lease answer pick up the phone or fix the #2 button and send me a e-mail of my order.

Thanks

Joseph Zema

jknox056@yahoo.com

914-402-1699

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of olejo customer care. Olejo needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned olejo customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Olejo.

5 stars tho?

Why did you give them 5 stars?

Olejo - Simple Review #1471219432

Taunton, Massachusetts 0 comments
1.6
Style and Design

hello, a month ago, i answered your add for a review.

isnt there anything you can do to make this bed more comfortable? isnt there a mattress topper i can purchase?

rose procida

taunton ma 7745040603

Review about: 8 Inch Natural Bed.

Olejo - Mattress Review from Charlestown, Massachusetts

Charlestown, Massachusetts 0 comments
1.3
Style and Design

hello i ordered a mattress online with a company that advertised mattress as organic etc.

customer service person i spoke with said i would do well by ordering the eight inch mattress. i said i wanted the ten inch. he felt that i an eight inch mattresses would offer me a comfortable nights sleep.

ive been sleeping on the 8 inch so called natural for two months.

this mattress ordered through Olejo gives me an awful nights sleep for $1000.00!!!

i am not satiafied. i answered an e mail for a review of the product two months ago.

i told them i wanted the 10 inch and the salesman filled the order with an 8 inch.

this company lacks scruples. Do not order anything... nothing from this company!!!

rose p

Massachusetts

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mattress from Olejo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Olejo to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Olejo for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Olejo - Simple Review #1467158447

Pasadena, Texas 0 comments
2.3
Style and Design

Horrible delivery service. They used fed ex to deliver my bed and it was a huge mistake.

I should have went somewhere else so I wouldn't have to wait an extra week to get my stuff.

My mattress was damaged during transit so I had to wait for a new one and fed ex kept messing up my delivery. I can't believe I spent so much money for this .

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Olejo - Stay away!

I ordered a bed from matressfirm.com and olejo was what showed up on my credit card. I canceled the order before it got to my house.

It took 15 days and about 5 phone calls to get my money back. And they charged my the $149 which is for cleaning the mattress for resale if you don't like it. But like I said I canceled it never was at my house. Every time you call you get a different answer.

It was worth the $149 to get my $3000 back.

The worst customer service EVER!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of bed from Olejo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $149 and wants Olejo to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was it took forever to get my money back. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Olejo - THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER

Houston, Texas 0 comments

THE WORST EXPERIENCE THAT I´VE HAVE IN MY LIFE. I HAVE BEEN SLEEPING IN THE FLOOR FOR A MONTH BECAUSE OF THIS GUYS!!!

EVERY WEEK THE TOLD ME THE SAME, AT THE END!!! NO BED!! THEY STILL HAVING MY MONEY AND I DONT HAVE THE BED!! THEY NEVER CALL ME BACK, THEY CHARGED THE MONEY AND NOBODY ANSWER ME, AND STILL HAVE NO BED.

COULD THIS BE POSSIBLE??? X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of olejo bed from Olejo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $750 and wants Olejo to issue a full refund.

Olejo - Customer Serviced lied, when I could finally get them on the phone that is

Roanoke, Virginia 0 comments

Too much too type out, but basically Customer Service was thoroughly unhelpful, throwing up barriers to any type of help, and I could tell she was lying. Also, was uable to get anyone on the phone for 20 minutes after calling 3 times and wasting my phone minutes.

Also sent 3 emails with NO response, through their website and also responding to their "Out of stock" email. Tell me, if an item is Out of Stock, should it be the customer's responsibility to have to call and email repeatedly to get the charge refunded? No! The company should refund it immediately, automatically.

All other online stores do that. You DON'T CHARGE IF YOU DON'T MAKE THE SALE. Now my cc company has a hold on the charge. For3 weeks this has been going on.

Then she told me she was unable to see which credit card I had used (I only asked for last 4 numbers.) Finally, I guess she got sick of me, and told me which card I had used... oh all of a sudden you can see it now?? STILL not sure this is resolved. She told me to call my CC company.

When I balked at having to make all these calls and emails for a non-purchase, she "blamed the victim" by telling me "most people call their credit card companies". Oh really?? Most people do?

After not buying something? Really now?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of desk. Olejo needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned desk in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Olejo.

Olejo - Worst experiance Ive ever had

San Jacinto, California 1 comment

this is another part of my experience. Well they delivered the bed and only one base on July 28,2015, So I called them, know one knows whats going on.

the girl told me later that it would take up to 2 weeks for delivery of the other base. Well never got a call back and finally talked to the Manager she hung up on me . My wife talked to them and the girl told her that she would call her back that was on Aug 8,2015, never got a call back. We have got my credit card company involved, have to wait for them to resolved this.

Still never got a call back from them and its Aug 11,2015.

All this time Ive never got calls back or Emails, nothing. I'm going to get ahold of better business bureau.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $5500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Olejo. The most disappointing about articulated split king beds from Olejo was bad business experiance Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Olejo.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Olejo to other companies on our site.

Mr. Harley,

First off calling the BBB, will not do you any good at all.

The person you need to be calling is your State Consumer Rep. Go through your State Governors office, you will get some help, you will get a response and most likely very soon.

If you wait for BBB, or the Company in question, or even your CC; you can pretty much hang it up. If you want action, fair action, then call the right people who can really help you.

Olejo - Bad customer service

San Jacinto, California 1 comment

Ok I'm getting back on this review. Well they delivered the mattress on July 28,2015, and only one base came in, I was at the Drs.

when I got home called them about the base they said they would get back to me. Well they never got back to me. I called again they told me that the other base was never ordered and it would take about 7 to 10 days, so I asked them for my trouble could I get some sheets, they sent the sheets like almost the next day. I finally called them and told them I don't want the bed anymore just give my money back.

well its August 11, 2015 was supposed to get a call back from them no call. we got Capital one my credit card company involved. Don't know when anything is going to happen.

The bed is the worst purchase Ive ever made. I woke up in pain again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of mattress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5500. Olejo needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mattress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Olejo.

San Jacinto, California, United States #1032243

Well the came and picked up the base and matteresses and confirmed that they will return all the monies back to my card. Both me and capital one are awaiting the return of the monies. still waiting and its Sept 10,2015.